Hyderabad is a metropolitan city, where in the past few years’ inflow of people has increased. Majority of the people are from IT or from abroad and generally, settle with their families. As parents, they start hunting for the Best International Schools which promote curriculums like IB and IGCSE and global exposure. Presently, Hyderabad is brimming with some top-notch schools that help children excel in studies, extracurricular activities and the International Curriculums also train them well to apply for foreign universities like Oxford, Cambridge etc to multiply their career prospects.
Here we have compiled a list of top 5 International schools in Hyderabad ranked by the Times School Rankings 2016, a Times of India initiative to make this decision easier for you.
- Oakridge International School, Gachibowli: Ranked No 1, the school is one of the best IB schools in Hyderabad. It has both IB and CBSE Curriculum for the students and believes in teaching beyond boundaries. The school encourages experiential learning, interactive teaching experience, participation in sports and other extra-curricular activities in the children. It is also one of the first IB Schools in the country offering International Curriculum. It has a great campus and infrastructure with facilities like Basketball Courts, Cricket Ground, Skating Rink, Children’s Recreation Park, Games Field for Athletics and lot more.
- Global Indian International School, Uppal: The school provides CBSE and IGCSE curriculum to the students. It promotes both co-curricular and extra-curricular activities among the students. It has got a sports centre, skating rink, swimming pool and lot more for the children.
- Chirec International School, Kondapur: It provides IB, IGCSE and CBSE curriculum to its students which is indeed a rare combination. The students have recently created a Library on Wheels concept, wherein they have a bus with books moving around in areas where the children are unable to afford books. The initiative by the school children shows how well the school is training them to be creative.
- DRS International School, Dullapally: The curriculum here includes IB, IGCSE, CIE and CBSE. The students here get a joyful learning experience with a broad exposure to academics and other activities like arts, theatre, multimedia and more. They provide challenging classroom experience to the children designed to encourage curiosity, self-expression, joy and aesthetic sensibility.
- Oakridge International School, Bachupally: Oakridge Bachupally (Einstein) Campus recently made it to the Times School Rankings 2016. It offers IB, CBSE and CIE programs to the students. The campus is well equipped with indoor and outdoor amenities like Soccer ground, Tennis Court, Swimming pool and more for better learning experience of the students.